The one thing that I wish everyone would learn is...


one thing That I wish everyone would learn is.., cursive handwriting, calligraphic handwritnf

The One thing that I wish everyone would learn is...

The one thing everyone would learn is to respect each others differences. I wish people would try to understand the differences that make us unique instead of thrusting on those who are not similar...

I wish everyone would learn and know about their passion. If you are trapped bettween your choice and what others think right about you. Always choose the path that makes you happy.

I wish everyone would learn to leave behind their past, because past can only hurt if we let it. Wishpering the past would not let you live the good moments that are yet to come.

I wish everyone would learn something from every mistakes. Mistakes can teach us important leassons, everytime we make one , we are one step ahead to our goal.

I wish everyone would learn that "THIS MOMENTS IS YOUR LIFE"  Our life is not between our birth and death, our life is between now and our next breath.



10 comments:

  1. Loved this.
    All the best and thank you for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,,, I am surprise to see your comment on my post, made my day :) Thank you so much mam :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I totally agree with your thoughts. I wish people learn these things soon.

    -Avichal
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post.
      Just a suggestion, Typo error in 1st paragraph. "insteat"

      Delete
    2. @deepika , thanks a lot for detecting the error :) it was my typing mistake, :)

      thanks again

      Delete
  3. Superb lines..........

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)