Fashion for the Eves

This post  won a runner up prize at the contest ShoppersStop perfect look held by Indiblogger 

I think Fashion and Style is an attitude which tells a lot about the person,  it is not necessary that one has to wear what other's wear and one should know how to carry their outfit and accessories with class and elan. Fashion and style according to me is something a unique blend of simplicity combined with timeless chic.
 Well Diwali is over now but I always had a tend to wear ethnic and traditional on such festive seassons, umm.. I think Kurta Payjama is best apparel for such occassions long with few other accessories. I hopped into shoppersStop and chossen my dream kurtas, its all my dream stuff because, I had never wear such stuff but I am Glad that we bloggers are free to choose for our blogpost with the best of our choice from ShoppersStop.

 Well said hmm, from the Apparel section I have choosen
Manish Creations"- Mens Handicraft Kurta Payjama Set of Wine Color 
Manyavar Mens Ethnic Wear Jutis of Maroon Color and  
Manyavar Ethnic wear Stoles on the neck.  Well from the Asseceories section I would love to wear Revv Bangle 16826 for a Macho look and 
Ettorio Fratini INFINITY pen in the pocket would be looking dashing.



ok enough about Diwali. Wedding season is near and I love to be in much casually at the wedding party along with some with some trendy accessories. I would love to wear Casual shirts and Jeans.
 Jeanswear Mens long sleeves casual shirt of black color and
Jack and Jones Mens nick BL 118 LID jeans will be perfect for me, but Fashion is incomplete   without accessories. I love fatty belt and digital watch which completely match over jeans and casual. So, Fcuk Mens plaque Leather belt  and my most favorite brand for watch
Casio Mens G shock  Digital watch would be the perfect match like a groom to bride and bride to groom. he he Just kidding. 
 .

The year 2012 is going to end after few days then how could we forget about Christmas and New year Eve. I am going to try one of my favourite Brand ParkAvenues  Mens Slim fit single breasted suit with flat front trouser. It and ESPRIT timewear mens Folsom Night 262,  would be perfect for these eve.



Perfect Look


# This post is Submitted for Shoppers Stop Perfect LooK contest at Indiblogger.
*Pic credit Shoppers Stop.
*For more details of the items, click on the links

8 comments:

  1. Good work here and certainly an innovative post :)
    hard word will influence the result....
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your such inspirational comment has made my day... Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  2. Too many numerals in your post :) All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats....you got the money....i tell you one of the reasons u won is coz of these animated pics u have put there...i dnt know how u guys do that....its making the post look very lively :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup :) I would not have won anything, as always my post are not so attractive so i thought to put something different this time and won it :P Thanks buddy!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)