Killing Summer


Is this global warming or change in weather pattern or something else? it is really boiling temperature around every where. The usually maximan day temperature during summer in our state (West Bengal) were 30, 34 and maximum 37 last year but this year it has been crossed to 42 deg Celsius, and more bad is that there is no sign of rain from last two months. So feeling like to get inside deep freedze and chill. I always think we have facilities like AC, Coolers, 24 hours electricity supply , Freedze for chilled water to keep ourself  safe from this killing summer , but people who don't have, how they are dealing with? how they are surviving ? at our township 4 people died in last two weeks because of this summer and they were heart and asthma patient.it is sad to hear :-(


I always wonder about the end of world , a lots of sign is coming and telling us that the world is going to face some danger. some signs are random train accidents, plane crashes , natural hazards like earth quake etc has shocked the world all the way. Due to increase in global temperature polar ice is melting and sea level is increasing which is a bad sign for our coming generations. 


Well summer is fun also we got a long holidays from school but feeling very bored, because nothing to do to pass the time other than watching tv and playing pc games. So I have changed my little habits to enjoy and to beat this summer. 
A coke a day is must, feeling thirsty ? then come with me I have full of coca cola 200 ml bottles in my freedze it is my favourite way to chill myself and because indeed we need to keep ourself cool this summer.


You know lassi? my favourite milky drink from my childhood. and light breakfast in morning and it should be full fruits, 3 four pieces of cake and water. isn't good for summer? I use to take omlet every morning but from last few days I am not feeling good with that.And my daily mint drink is leamon water with mint leaves ,it is so good for health in summer. and in evening me and my friends gang stay outside upto 9 PM to enjoy the cool breeze. That is my daliy life summer funda.




you should too drink more and more water as you can, keep and eye on your die and don't eat oily foods in this summer, have fresh salads, fruits , juices, as much you can.
So how you are beating this summer? 


Submited for Lakme diva blogger contest www.facebook.com/ilovelakme at Indiblogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)