My biking world


Biking came in me when I was 16 years old. For me biking is a passion which makes me feel passionate, its a part of my hobbies which entertain me, and my classic lifestyle.

I got attracted in biking when I was in Dhanbad. My neighbor boy used to go out every nights for illegal street racing I was just attracted towards his bike and his riding style, it was him who taught me to ride bike properly. It was his riding style, his bike , his stunt attracted me towards biking at that small age. I was not having my own bike , so every time I had to borrow one his bike to learn to ride. I remember it was Hero Honda Splendor 2004 model by which I learnt bike riding.

Well I can’t fully express what is biking for me, but I can tell how I feel biking. When I ride my bike the buzzing sound from engine fills me and gives an immense desire to ride more and more. When the cool wind touches my face it chill my brain. I feel more passionate when I ride together with my group. I feel completely freedom from this world and as part of something different, I keep on riding and going and keep going until I feel that Its enough for today.

Now I have a group of five people everyone is fond of riding like me, we goes out of our town every evening and keep riding for two hours between the woods as got freedom from rest of the world.
I must say if you want peace as well as freedom from the burden of your tension for couple of minutes then, take your bike and keep riding towards the silent part of your town, feel it.

Well finally last year I got my own bike, its Honda stunner. I care my bike as my buddy, I have never let it get a single scratch marks on its body.I love my bike and biking.
If anyone will ask me is biking a style for you? I will reply biking is my passion and an inner desire of mine.I love biking.I never ride to compete with other, I never ride to do street race with other, I ride for myself for my own joy

Do you love Castrol biking? Then do follow this page www.facebook.com/CastrolBiking You will be glad to know that this article is for Castrol biking also.

Keep riding keep riding!
Itz me



My meter
The Honda Stunner



Our group
A little stunt by my friend



Another one

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Man .. we are thankful to U that U are a part of our lives ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome bro!! n thanks a lot 4 ur contribution @Sanku

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you create
    this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thanks!
    Also visit my web-site ; games like runescape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, I just have choose TRAVEL template from blogger and edited with customize option. Its very easy... just use the edit template option

      Delete
  4. Very nice article, just what I needed.

    My site blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)